Recently (weeks? months?) the MyFitnessPal app I use to track my food inputs and energy outputs has started including in-house blog posts on the home screen. I was initially nonplussed, especially because I usually use my phone and the interface is already crammed with information.
But last Thursday this post caught my attention: a dozen enticing recipes for gluten free dinners, all ostensibly under 400 calories. Not bad.
Here are the five most enticing (bias my own):
- Chicken & Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
- Easy Braised Brisket
- Coconut Curry Shrimp & Green Beans
- Maple Glazed Grilled Salmon
- African Peanut Stew
- 11 Sneaky Places Where Gluten Hides (primalonadime.com)
- Amy Guglielmo Discovers Gluten-Free Baking in the North Country (essexonlakechamplain.com)
- We Hear About It All The Time, But What Are The Benefits Of A Gluten Free Diet? (TheRundownLive.com)
- Living Gluten Free: Victoria’s Best Gluten Free & Vegetarian Options (domestikatie.ca)
- Best of Gluten Free. (burstsofbeauty.com)